Comprehensive handling of the investment process
– from conceptual design, through the fund raising, all design phases, completion of deliveries to the costruction and commissioning, including among others.:
- Classic thermal mixed waste processing plants with stoker fired boilers.
- High-efficiency cogeneration units with fluidized bed boilers fired with alternative fuels, biomass and coal.
- Modernization of the existing power plants for the use of high-efficiency cogeneration of heat and power based on utility heat demand with the use of multi-fuel fluidized bed boilers: fired with energy fraction of waste, biomass, coal sludge or coal, as part of an efficient heating system.
- Process units of material recovery and preparation of alternative fuel from municipal and industrial waste.
FIRMA KAPITAŁOWA JANINA SA /2001
Technical and economic analysis of Zakład Energetycznej Utylizacji Odpadów Popłuczkowych in Lubiąż.
“CZYSTE POWIETRZE” Sp. z o.o.
Building Design of Zakład Utylizacji Odpadów Komunalnych in Rudno.
DOOSAN BABCOCK ENERGY POLSKA Sp. z o.o.
The building concept of biogas systems.
The building concept of municipal waste incineration plant.
DORACO Spółka z o.o.
The development of the design documentation offer for the Municipal Waste Incineration Plant of the Bydgoszcz and Toruń Metropolitan Area.
Design works for the needs of the tender procedure of the Thermal Waste Incineration Plant in Cracow.
The development of the detail design documentation of the waste incineration plant’s pipelines in Landskrona, Sweden.
The full turbine pipeline documentation for Filborna project – waste incineration plant in Helsingborg (Sweden).
BABCOCK & WILCOX VØLUND
The development of the design documentation of the waste incineration plant: Amagerforbreanding, Finspångs vameverk Norrkopingsvagen, Eksjo Varmeverket waste incineration plant, Fasan Næstved, Stendal waste incineration plant (Denmark); Charleroi, Agglo Genk (Belgium); in Fortum CHP Högdalenverket/700k tonnes/year; 73 tonnes/h.
FORTUM SILESIA S.A.
Building permit documentation for the construction of a heat and condensing CHP unit based on a CFB fluid boiler with a possibility of firing the boiler with different types of solid fuel (hard coal and RDF) at the site of Fortum Silesia S.A. CHP plant