Thanks to many years of experience gained in the comprehensive design of power plants and combined heat and power plants, as well as ongoing monitoring of development trends, we offer optimal solutions in the area of electricity and heat generation that we know best.
Optimization aimed at maximizing the economic effect of each project is based on the knowledge and technical competence of our staff and a constantly updated information base that takes into account the latest technical solutions, the current legal situation of the energy sector and full openness to tailor solutions to customer expectations. The effect obtained in this way includes the improvement of conventional methods of electricity and heat generation and the design of new environmentally friendly sources.
Our main areas of activity are:
- Conventional sources of electricity and heat generation based on fossil fuels (coal, gas, oil)
- Thermal waste and biomass processing installations (waste to energy)
- Wind farms
- Photovoltaic power plants
- Power transmission and distribution systems
- District heating systems and networks
- Nuclear Power